Skip to content
Career Management 101
- Choose a job you love. Allow your passion to become your purpose, and it will one day become your profession.
- It’s the little conversations that build the relationship. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
- Be adaptable, flexible and never stop learning. You’re always a work in progress and there is always a room for improvement.
- Be a leader you would follow. The most powerful leadership tool you have is your own personal example.
- Being successful is about professionalism. The true mark of professionalism is the ability to respect everyone else for their opinions and always find something positive in every situation.
- Surround yourself with positive people. You cannot change the people around you but you can change the people that you choose to be around.
- Find a mentor. Getting a mentor is the shortcut to success. We need someone who inspires us to do better than we know how.
- Focus on your career goals. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.
- Be proactive and not reactive. Being proactive is more than taking initiative. It is recognizing that we are responsible for our own choices.
- Never let success get to your head. The only thing success should do is make you more humble.